December 2, 2012

The F Word

My posts may have slowed their pace, but my "relationship" with Ron Swanson has been speeding up. Within a mere month of dating, he's met my family and we've been introduced to each other's group of friends. 

And then he said the F word: FUTURE.

To be specific, "I'm excited for our future."

While I am very happy with how things are going, I couldn't help but hear Squints' voice from The Sandlot saying...

sandlot forever

I guess it's been a while since this single girl thought about what life would be like as a not-so-single girl.

1 comment:


  1. Wow, superb weblog format! How lengthy have you ever been running a blog for? you make blogging look easy. The total look of your web site is great, let alone the content material!
    outlook login

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...